There are several other types of visas that we can help you with, such as:

  • Child Visa
  • Resident Return Visa

For further information, please contact I-Migration for an assessment.


To solve your doubts or see if you are eligible for this visa, please contact us for an assessment.



I first met Antony when my student visa (573) was cancelled for breaching condition 8202, due to not studying my enrolled course for more than a year, due to personal circumstances.

Antony was very sympathetic and understanding to me and gave me new hope. He outlined to me that he believed I had a strong case and suggested me to appeal. Antony appealed my case and represented me at the AAT (formerly known as the MRT).

He prepared me for the hearing and avocated for me in an extremely professional and confident manner. Shortly after the hearing, Antony contacted me to tell me that the AAT had overturned the decision to cancel my visa and my visa was reinstated. I was so happy when I received his phone call.

Antony then suggested the 457 pathway for me, due to the fact that I had a sponsor. He also represented me for that visa and it was granted shortly after lodgement.

I can highly recommend I-Migration for their professionalism, knowledge and confidence given with the problems that I faced.
— Daniel (Colombia)