EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME (ENS)
This permanent visa allows Australian employers to nominate highly skilled applicants to work in their business. The scheme is designed to assist employers who are unable to meet their skilled Australian workforce needs from the local labour market.
There are 2 main stages involved with the ENS visa. The nomination stage, where the business provides evidence that they are actively and lawfully operating and there is a genuine need for the nominated person, and the visa application stage, where the skills of the applicant are assessed.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE TRANSITION STREAM
You may be eligible under this stream if you hold either of the following:
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482) - in the medium-term stream unless transitional arrangements apply
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) - not granted under labour agreement arrangements or
- related associated Bridging visa
and have worked for your employer full-time in Australia on your TSS and/or subclass 457 visa(s) for at least:
- three out of the previous four years in the same position that they have nominated you for or
- two out of the previous three years, if transitional arrangements apply because you either held, or were an applicant for, a subclass 457 visa (which was subsequently granted) on 18 April 2017.
DIRECT ENTRY STREAM
For skilled workers who have positive full skills assessment and can demonstrate 3 years of full-time employment at a skilled level.
To solve your doubts or see if you are eligible for this visa, please contact us for an assessment.