Antony is the principal registered migration agent, MARN 0965140, and co-founder of I-Migration. He’s also an active Member of the MIA (Migration Institute of Australia) and a QEAC (Qualified Education Agent Counsellor). Due to his extensive business experience and creative nature, Antony is passionate about always finding options and stands by his motto ‘There’s always a pathway for everyone’. Antony regularly presents migration seminars delivering recent legislative changes and information session, and has most recently presented at Monash, Melbourne, RMIT and La Trobe Universities. He regularly presents and advises to TIWA (Thai Information & Welfare Association) on a pro-bono basis, and regularly advises the Melbourne branch of KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency).
Prior to I-Migration, Antony had over 15 years of experience working in foreign affairs at The Royal Thai Consulate General – Melbourne with particular work experience in visa processing and migration issues.
Phone: 03 9936 8874
- Business Sponsored Visas
- Investment Visas
- Visa Monitoring & Compliance
- Representation for Visa Refusals and Visa Cancellations at the AAT (Administrative Appeals Tribunal)
- Ministerial Intervention
- General Skilled Migration
- Partner Visas
- Graduate Certificate in Migration Law and Practice from the Australian National University (ANU).
- Bachelor degree in Tourism from Monash University.
- Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Innovation from the Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship, Swinburne University.
- Master of Australian Migration Law